Wednesday, December 28, 2011

When Katrina Kaif compared, Nargis Fakhri stands sexy!



 American beauty and now a Bollywood newbie who is going gaga with the success of her debut movie opposite Ranbir Kapoor says that she is sexy when it comes to comparison with Katrina Kaif, Not offensive but otherwise!


In an interview, she said that though we (her and Kat) share nothing in common and have no resemblance still if anyone thinks her to be like Katrina Kaif then it means that she (Nargis) is sexy. She said detailing her view as, “How can I talk or sound like her when she has a British accent and I have an American accent. That’s funny. I think it’s a compliment that they think we look alike. I find her extremely sexy so if people think that about me too that’s awesome. But I don’t really think you can compare any two people…makes no sense to me, because we are all so different and unique and special in our own ways.”


Also, commenting over Kat’s latest stint to item song, Chikni Chameli, Nargis told that she finds the song happening and that she is looking forward to meet Katrina as she has been smiling over Katrina’s sexiness that has taken over her wits.

1 comment:

  1. Nargis Fakhri Latest Hot and Sexy Pics 2012 Unveiled

    Read more: http://www.snaps.currentblips.com/2012/02/nargis-fakhri-latest-hot-and-sexy-pics.html#ixzz1n0ZBjTvW

    ReplyDelete